SNAP BRIM was invented in Australia in 2005 by a man who had been in the safety industry for over 30 years, the last 17 of which were spent specializing in Workplace Health and Safety equipment.
It had to be easily attached, rugged, affordable and provide good protection against the heat and the long term damaging effects of the sun, namely skin cancer.
- Easy to use - Most safety professionals will agree, no matter how good a product is, if it is difficult to use or not comfortable, the employees will resist using it.
- Light weight - No long-term wearer fatigue.
- Quick on, Quick off - It can be applied, removed and reapplied in just seconds.
- Durable - SNAP BRIM can be removed and reapplied multiple times without breaking.
- Secure – SNAP BRIM stays firmly attached in windy environments and will not flap in the wind.
- Maximum Protection– SNAP BRIM has a detachable neck flap for maximum UV protection.
- Weather Resistant - Rain or shine, SNAP BRIM provides the best protection from the elements.
- Customizable -. SNAP BRIM can be made to match your company’s colors and branding.
Markets: Construction, Utilities, Oil & Gas