PrimaX® P Gas Transmitter
Designed to detect gases indoors or outdoors, our PrimaX P Gas Transmitter measures oxygen and toxic and combustible gases. The flameproof transmitter is housed in a powder-coated aluminum enclosure that will protect it in extremely dangerous conditions. The unit also features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and three LED status indicators for up-to-the-second reporting. The transmitter attaches to an integral mounting plate for easy installation, and it can be easily calibrated using the built-in keypad. It uses a 4-20 mA output signal to transmit its data, and it can also be configured to use HART digital communication. With easily replaced plug-in sensors, the PrimaX P transmitter is suitable for laboratories, chemical plants, power plants and several other industry settings.
- The indoor/outdoor PrimaX P Gas Transmitter detects toxic gases, oxygen and combustible gases
- Worry-free transmission with a 4-20 mA output signal and optional HART digital communication
- Optional configurable Alarm and Fult relays
- Plug-in sensors and easy installation and calibration make this transmitter virtually trouble-free
- Large LCD screen provides information at a glance, while three LEDs give clear status indication
- Isolated outputs version available allowing for a separate power supply and output signal to a PL
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- European Union
- ATEX/IECEx (PrimaX P): Gas –II 2G Ex d ia [ia] IIC T4 Gb Dust –II 2D Ex tb ia [ia] IIIC T130°C Db IP 67
- CE Declaration of Conformity - PrimaX P_DC0752002_01
- EXAM - BVS10ATEXE009x
- TUV - 968 EZ 03 17 en el
- Safety Integrity Level : SIL 2
- BVS (IECEx scheme) - IECExBVS10.0043X_02_20121114094324_142632
- EAC TR-CU