Ecoflex Wildland Evo
MSA Bristol Ecoflex Wildland 'Evo' was developed with Wildland firefighting operations in mind, ensuring that the garment delivers paramount mobility and manoeuvrability to the wearer.
- Jacket designed with elasticated cuffs with hook and loop fastening wrist tabs
- Jacket encorporates two front landscape pockets, with hook & loop flap and drainage holes. One front box bellow pocket with hook &flap and drainage holes. One adjustable hook & loop, radio loop
- Jacket has 3M SCOTCHLITE 5690 series, heat transfer triple trim
- Trousers designed with brass zip fly with hook & loop flap secured by metal press stud and have belt loops
- Trouser encorporates elasticated waist and hook & loop fastening ankle tabs with silicone coated para-aramid around the perimeter for increased durability
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- AS/NZS 4824:2006