3S Full-Facepiece Respirator
With more than five million units sold, the upgraded 3S Full-Facepiece Respirator offers safety, comfort and durability. The face blank is made of a softer rubber compound (and also yellow silicone in another option) and has a wide sealing frame and deeper chin stop for a snug, comfortable fit. The lens is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate (and silicate-coated glass and Triplex glass in other options) and offers a wide field of vision for excellent viewing. The harness allows for quick donning and removal and achieves a pressure-free fit in combination with a protective helmet. The inner mask allows for optimal air flow and eliminates lens fogging. The mask comes in more than 50 different versions, allowing users to find the perfect mask.
- Over 50 versions for your convenience
- Available in standard and small sizes
- Several versions of harnesses: rubber, silicone, Nomex EZ-don, adapters for mask-helmet-combinations
- Lens variants coated in polycarbonate & Triplex glass, also for high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Broad range of accessories
- 3S Basic Plus as the economic alternative
- Also available as mask-helmet-combination
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 136, Class 3
EN 136, Class 2 [3S Basic Plus]
RU: GOST R 12.4.189-99
KZ: ST RK, GOST R 12.4.189-99
BY: STB GOST R 12.4.189-2006