- Ergonomic, well balanced design, providing unmatched comfort in all operating conditions
- 2 helmet sizes ensuring an optimal fit for both small and large head sizes
- Effective, intuitive and robust adjustment mechanisms, ensuring optimal fit for all user profiles
- Unique adjustable ocular visor – fitting over prescription glasses while providing gap-free enclosure
- Comfortable, high-performance face protection with excellent coverage, clear or gold coating
- Extended thermal and mechanical protection even in extremely hot conditions
- Fully integrated lighting module with unique distribution of light and weight, supporting work and safe navigation in the dark
- Optimized care and maintenance procedures, leading to reduced cost of ownership and safer use
- State-of-the-art integration of helmet mounted headset for easier communication
- Unique customization capabilities with interchangeable front plate and personnalized molded or printed badge
Oil & Gas,
Search & Rescue,
CE marking according to EU Directive 89/686 for Personal Protective Equipments.
Helmet approved to EN 443:2008, type B, including optional requirements.
Faceshield approved to EN 14458:2004, Face guard, including optional requirements.
Ocular visor approved to EN 14458:2004, Eye guard, including optional requirements.
MED/SOLAS approval for use on ships
For details please refer to technical specifications.