MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
STABILIZER, MANHOLE GUARD, IX
Counter Weight Base,IX
Extension Tube,Counter Weight,96",IX
3" Floor Adapter Base, 304 SST
3" Adapter Cap
3" Floor Adapter Base, Zinc Plated
XTIRPA MANHOLE GUARD INT. MAST 42", IX
Hitch Mount,24" Stabilizer,3",IX
XTIRPA DAVIT ARM, 24" REACH, IX
Extendable Davit Arm, 30-48' Reach
4" Mast for Davit Arm, 42" Height
4" Mast for Davit Arm, 60" Height
XTIRPA BRACKET, WORKMAN RESCUER/WINCH, IX
XTIRPA WEIGHT PLATE, 50LB, IX
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA™ Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Complies with the requirements under AS/NZS 5532 and CE EN735 cl B
Meets all applicable OSHA requirements
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adjustable Wall Adapter
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 24' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 30-48' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Brackets
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Counterweight System